In April, I participated in Realm-A-Thon, which was the first reading challenge I’ve ever joined. It was so much fun and I am looking forward to doing another one at some point. While my team came in 2nd place, I managed to read 12 books this month, my most productive in a few years! For that, I felt like a winner.
I also participated in CampNaNoWriMo, and was successful in meeting my 10k word count goal. I’ll be doing it again in July, but will be taking a much-needed break in May to celebrate my 30th trip around the sun with some close friends.
I’ll be doing a review of all the books I read in Q2 (look for that post in early July). For now, here are the books I read in April and what I rated them on Goodreads:
- A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- My Evil Mother by Margaret Atwood ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- God of the Sun by Kimberly Loth ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Catherine House by Elisabeth Thomas ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Cartographers by Peng Shepherd ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A Court of Thorns and Rose by Sarah J. Maas ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Leave a Reply